Your LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn has clearly become a key networking tool for serious professionals in recent years.
Whether you are actively seeking your next role or simply wish to convey a polished online image, LinkedIn is an important place to be.
Whilst “Social Media” may not be a priority or appeal to you, we now have hard evidence on how important LinkedIn is for both networking and more importantly during a sourcing, selection and vetting recruitment process.
- Indeed it is very likely that hiring companies and head hunters will review your profile before interviewing you.
- It is therefore critical to now ensure your profile is accurate, complete and places you at the right level (with the right key words for your expertise).
- Today having no profile is indeed an option, but it merely suggests to recruiters you are potentially behind the curve with technology and modern networking systems.
- Moreover, competing applicants for the same opportunity who employ a strong, complete profile will now by default instantly have advantage over you.
- Today your LinkedIn profile must work alongside your CV, referencing your expertise to ensure your skill set is clearly visible. Importantly you can control your own visibility via your public profile (we can simply show you how), so you can gain all the benefits of a professional profile, without the need to log in every day.
So whether you have an existing LinkedIn profile or not, we can create, rewrite or optimise it to align with your own CV so you gain the professional benefits required. To discuss your requirements contact us via out contact page to see how simple it is for us to bring yours up to the level needed.
Or to order your professional profile today visit our web store here. (note packages with an aligned professional CV are also available).